Monday, May 20, 2019

Arnold Schwarzenegger was attacked in South Africa





Hollywood star Arnold Schwarzenegger, 71, was attacked by a person who kicked him in the back during a sporting event in South Africa.

A video of one of the attendees appeared at the Arnold Classic competition, jumping to kick the former governor of California, Schwarzenegger, with his feet from the back, while he was taking selfie photographs with his fans.

Arnold's security immediately seized the attacker, who was not identified, or the motive behind the attack.
  • Video:

Doris Day died at the age of 97



LONDON (Reuters) - Hollywood actress and singer Doris Day died on Monday for 97 years in the 1960s.

The animal rights organization said the actress advocate had severe pneumonia and died in Carmel Valley, California, surrounded by friends and family.

Doris Day, born in April 1922, has spent a long time at the box office in Hollywood with an audience and her followers in all her comedy shows, review, thriller and Western movies.

She was famous for playing "Ki Serra Sera" in Alfred Hitchcock's "The Man is New to Match" (1956).

The blonde actress participated in about 40 films from 1948 to 1968 and was best known for her film "Belo Talk" alongside Carrie Grant, Rock Hudson and James Garner. She was nominated for an Oscar for her role in this film.

Doris Day has been married four times. Her only son, music producer Terry Mercer, produced producer Marty Malcker. His son died in 2004 of a terminal illness.
  • Videos:

Thursday, May 9, 2019

Shooting at a School in Colorado,USA




Two people were injured in shooting at a school in Colorado, USA.

Local authorities have arrested two people suspected of involvement in the shooting.

A spokeswoman for the Douglas County Police Headquarters in which the school is located reported that there may be a third suspect, while the police chief's office in tweets reported that the men were being identified.

Investigators inspect the school to find evidence and know the circumstances of the incident.

Monday, April 29, 2019

The International Fund refuses to support Sudan




A senior IMF official said the foundation continues to provide technical and political support to Sudan but can not provide additional funding because of arrears.

The transitional military junta in Sudan is in talks with opposition groups on forming a joint body to lead the transition, after the removal of 30-year-old President Omar al-Bashir.

The director of the Middle East and Central Asia Department, Jihad Azour, told Reuters that the council had not been in contact with the International Monetary Fund over the country's debts, but the fund continued to deal with the Sudanese authorities after the political turmoil.

"We are communicating with Sudan and providing them with technical assistance and political support," Azour said.

"We can not provide them with funding because they are still in arrears, and until they address the problem of arrears, we can not provide them with additional lending under our regulations," he said.

Protests against the al-Bashir regime began late last year mainly for economic reasons, with rampant unemployment, high inflation and the inability of citizens to meet their needs, and then the ceiling of demands to overthrow the president and symbols of his regime.

Saturday, April 27, 2019

Suspected Bomber Before Sri Lanka Attacks



A Sri Lankan army spokesman said on Friday that an exchange of fire broke out between security forces and a group of men in the east of the country during a search for the Day of Resurrection attacks.
The spokesman added that the raid took place in the town of Ampara, Sentamaroto according to published by "Reuters".

The spokesman said that an explosion occurred in the area and when the soldiers went to investigate were shot. So far no details have been available on casualties or casualties.

Since the suicide bombings of churches and hotels in which more than 350 people have been killed, police have been conducting raids across the country in search of more details about the perpetrators and their supporters.

The series of attacks targeted two churches, four hotels in the capital Colombo and areas around it, and a third church on the northeastern coast of the country, killing 310 people until Tuesday morning.


Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Winner of the largest lottery ticket "mismanagement of wealth"




A 90-year-old US lottery winner sued her son and financial advisers for mismanaging her wealth.

Gloria McKenzie became the biggest winner of the Powerball lottery in US history when she earned $ 278 million six years ago.

McKinsey, who lives in Florida, claims the funds have been invested in useless ventures, leading to millions of dollars in losses.

Her son, Scott McKenzie, says the case is unjustified.

McKenzie was 84 when she won $ 590.5 million in 2013. But she chose to take the money once and got $ 278 million after taxes.

McKinsey says she gave half of the prize to her son, who promised to look after her for the rest of her life.

Due to her lack of experience managing large sums of money, her son gave her legal power to manage her finances.

In a lawsuit filed last month in Jacksonville, McKinsey alleges that her son and financial advisers invested her money in low-yield projects that cost her tens of millions of dollars if she managed the money well.

The fee for the lawsuit was $ 2 million.

Her son says there is no basis for these legal procedures.

"The claims are based solely on allegations that his mother provided an investment adviser, who in turn invested her money in conservative investment portfolios, according to the investment goals she chose, which in turn kept her wealth.

The youngest US Democrat Alexandra Ocaci



The youngest Democrat in the US Congress, Alexandra Ocacio Cortez, said her country should consider cutting off military and economic aid to Israel because of its policies, which prompted a response from the Jewish lobby in the United States.

In a radio interview published on Yahoo, the 29-year-old critic criticized Netanyahu's re-election as prime minister in Israel, saying it was "part of the rise of authoritarianism in some parts of the world."

She described Netanyahu as a tramp-like figure, especially after he announced earlier this April the study of annexing settlements in the occupied West Bank to Israel.

When asked about the impact of Netanyahu's recent move on US policy towards Israel, the New York State MP said: "There are several ways to deal with it, including cutting off military and economic aid from Israel," the New York Post reported.

"I think cutting off aid can be put to the table," she said. "These are part of the discussions we are having in our community."

The United States provides about $ 3 billion a year in aid to Israel, including military and economic aid.

Cortez expressed her support for a bill introduced by Democratic Rep. Of Minnesota, Betty McCollum, prohibiting the use of US military and financial aid to Israel in the detention of Palestinian children in the West Bank.

Commenting on her remarks, the US Jewish Congress on Monday issued a statement in which he expressed displeasure with Cortez's remarks, but did not condemn her.

The MP called for contact with Democratic leaders in the US Congress before discussing US aid to Israel.

The Council stressed that Israeli-US ties must transcend policies.

Trump against Congress regarding of Yemen war



The White House said President Donald Trump had vetoed a Congressional resolution seeking to end US involvement in the war led by the Alliance for Legitimacy in Yemen.

Trump described the congressional decision as "an unnecessary and dangerous attempt to weaken my constitutional powers, which is endangering the lives of American citizens and brave soldiers, both now and in the future."

Trump added that US support was necessary to "protect the security of more than 80,000 Americans living in some of the coalition countries that were vulnerable to Houthi attacks from Yemen."

Monday, April 15, 2019

A huge fire in the historic Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris



PARIS - A huge fire broke out in the historic cathedral of Notre Dame in the late 12th century, during the renovation and restoration work of the Paris municipality.

The roof of the cathedral collapsed completely, and the 800-year-old cathedral tower, 69 meters high, collapsed after being consumed by fire, according to international news agencies.

The television footage showed a part of the fire, as flames flared on the roof of the cathedral building and the historic tower fell, unlike the cloud of smoke that covered the area around the famous French historical monument.

The fire department of the Paris municipality evacuated the area around the cathedral as police and firefighters rushed to the scene, prompting officials at the Elysee Palace to cancel the expected speech of President Emmanuel Macaron.

The cathedral is a symbol of France and is part of the European culture and is visited annually by about 13 million tourists from all over the world, according to French media.

  • Video:



Saturday, April 13, 2019

How to steal a billion dollars in 3 days?



NEW YORK (Reuters) - A 28-year-old young businessman has been charged with stealing a billion dollars from three banks in the country for just three days.

After the Central Bank of Moldova appointed a specialized advisory funding committee to investigate the investigation revealed that the businessman, Ian Shore, was the mastermind of the fraud without disclosing details of his operation, prompting parliament to publish an explanatory report under the pressure of demonstrations protesters.

The report of the parliament showed that Shore and his assistants bought shares in three Moldovan banks in 2012 and then increased the liquidity of these banks through complex and complex financial transfers including loans taken from one of these banks and passed to the other banks to the first bank. On the size of its high liquidity by providing millions of dollars in loans to companies owned or controlled by Shore.


The report showed that after three days were transferred $ 767 million of the three banks to these companies through complex transfers.

For his part, Shore issued a statement denying any fraud, while the Central Bank of Moldova said that the volume of remittances could reach one billion dollars.

The stolen amount accounts for 12 per cent of the GDP of the small Eastern European country of Moldova.

"Paper from the garbage" earn a man a fortune is renewed every year



WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A Michigan man, Jeff Hennig, has won a large sum of money through a lottery paper he had dumped in the trash.

The man said, "I bought a paper Lucky for Life Wednesday and early Thursday morning I had a strange feeling that the paper was losing its egg in the trash. A day later, I decided to browse the official website of the awards and noticed that some of the numbers matched those in the paper. I took out the paper to find out that it was giving me $ 25,000 a year, as long as I was alive. "

Wendy Henning, the wife of the lucky man, said: "This award is another happy event for us this year: at the beginning of the year, my husband suffered a heart attack that almost killed him, miraculously survived, and today we can enjoy life together, We have the money to do that. "

"Trump" Having more meetings with North Korea



US President Donald Trump opened the door for more meetings with North Korean leader Kim Jong-un in the future after failing to reach an agreement to denuclearize the Korean Peninsula at the Vietnam summit in February.

During a meeting with South Korean President Moon Jae-en at the White House Oval Office today, Trump said that while he and his team had not reached the required level at the Hanoi summit, some things had been agreed with Pyongyang, Noting that relations with Kim remain positive.

The Hanoi summit collapsed after Washington rejected North Korea's request to lift all US sanctions against it in exchange for dismantling some of its nuclear facilities.

Friday, April 12, 2019

Speedboat tears up flooded highway in Oregon US



Russia Today, footage of a boat running on a flooded highway in Oregon, United States.

Heavy rains have triggered torrential flooding in the US state of Oregon.
  • Video:

Saudi Student Woman donates stem cells to save US patient in US hospital





A Saudi girl student donated stem cells to an American in his country after matching their tissues, after receiving the program stem cell donors at King Faisal Specialist Hospital in Riyadh, a request from his American counterpart to search for donors matching through global records.

The head of the program, Dr. Firas Al-Freih said that the American patient's request to wait two months starting with the donor, recorded in the program, and then the laboratory tests to ensure safety and suitability to donate and send blood samples to the American hospital.

He added that after that was the process of collecting stem cells, which lasted about 30 minutes, during which the collection of 1000 million of donors, and the American program sent representatives to Riyadh to transfer cells to America once it was assembled from the girl, and then planted to the patient there.

Dr. Majid Al-Fayadh, supervisor of the specialized hospital in Riyadh, pointed out that the program of the stem cell donors in the hospital shared its data with the international records and the number of its subscribers is 71 thousand citizens and residents, and it communicates with international centers that request stem cells.

Al-Fayadh said that 24 Saudi patients were planted with donor stem cells from outside the kingdom. The first was a Saudi youth donated by an American to their cells in 2005. Cells are usually given to people with leukemia, lymphoma and bone marrow failure as a treatment for these diseases.

Friday, April 5, 2019

An Italian Soccer player was kidnapped by helicopter


The arrival of the Italian player Ignacio Barbagalo on Thursday was marked by the landing of a helicopter to the middle of the field and the abduction of two players by masked men in front of the technical staff and fellow players.

Video footage, documented by the crowd, showed the chaos that followed the plane's descent, the escape of the players to the bench and the search for the 54-year-old player. He was taken to the plane by two masked men.


In an interview with the Italian newspaper "Meridio News" Barbagallo revealed that the hijacking was a premeditated trick. He was led by a member of his family, Cecio Barbagallo, who was fined 200 and denied his team the remaining games this season. For his prior knowledge of the incident.


  • Video:


Thursday, April 4, 2019

The US Air Force intends to spend about $ 6 billion to buy strategic bombers





The US Air Force is planning to spend $ 5.9 billion over the next five years to buy strategic B-21 bombers.

This comes within the framework of the production of ballistic launchers, which are used in the strategic tasks of air control and the destruction of hostile entities.

The Air Force will start spending $ 202 million in 2022 before spending increases to $ 2.4 billion in 2023 and $ 3.3 billion in 2024.

Monday, April 1, 2019

US investigators arrive at the main reason for the fall of the Ethiopian planes




A preliminary investigation by officials from the US Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has found the main reason for the crash of the Boeing 737 Max in Ethiopia recently, after seeing the aircraft's black box.